Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm Hiding

I'm taking a personal "bathroom" break right now. I haven't updated in almost a month, but I have a job at Michaels now. It's seasonal, but if they like me I can stay.

I know ladies week is approaching fast. I'm already fighting off a cold and am bloated to no end. Also, I got a sudden very strong wave of 'holy shit I miss Jake' emotions. I always miss him, but this is PMS trying to make my life hell.

I am very tired and just with to cuddle up in the soft, noisy sheets of Jake's bed. It's always very cool and the sound of the fan above is familiar and comforting. I am going home for the weekend in a little under a month for his birthday. I don't want to wait that long. It's been almost 3 weeks since he visited and that makes me very, very sad. I'm having a great time in SB. I really do feel like I'm finding myself here on my own. It's also helping me put my priorities in order.

Being surrounded by crafts at work makes thing very pleasant. I have so many ideas for what I want to do. So many gifts I want to send home.

Ok. Hopefully I'll update more later. Time to get back on my sour feet and make that money!

No comments:

Post a Comment