Saturday, July 7, 2012

GUIEZ

TODAY WAS PRETTY SHITTY.

BUT WE HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!

On the 14th, we get the keys to our new place! We are so excited!!
Sarah and I get a bigger room then everyone else, but it's still a really good price because the landlord is letting us have 7 people instead of 6. I'm really worried because I don't have experience the rooms are going to be too small for those in the doubles. But I think we should be just fine. Thinking about room sizes from what we have seen, it should be fine. But my visual memory of the room sizes is making me nervy. @m@

The place is huge! And we have two yards. :D I'm going to hopefully move in by the first of August! I want to get a yob and be settled. :) I even got Stella a harness for adventures.

And Sarah and I got axolotls! AKA, IRL MUDKIPS! DEY ARE SOO CUTE.
Moar on them later, though. They don't even have names yet. c:

So that is all for now. I'm pretty emotionally and physically tired from all the searching and have to go home soon (at Hames').

The reason today was so shitty was because I locked my keys into my truck here at Hames', and Jake was an ass and said he wouldn't take me home because I've locked them in "a lot." I know it happens, but just because he hasn't done it yet, doesn't mean I've done it a lot. I'm only an imperfect human and he was really mean. I'm still mad at him but was able to calm down by watching MichaleJames videos on YouTube. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment