Monday, April 8, 2013

I Can Feel My Blood Pressure Rising...

I will start off saying that my CS101 teacher is super sweet and a genuine person all around.
But she is not the best suited for teaching.
She literally has no patience. If the YouTube video stops during buffering, she immediately gets flustered and grunts. She is like a 4 year old. And she changed topics while talking with no indications. She will be talking about programming the first sentence and without warning, the next sentence will be about a YouTube video. And when she writes notes, she skips information. I think this is because she is racing so fast in her head, that she doesn't realize she didn't say it.

I get anxious when she does these things. And I'm not learning anything in this class. Most of the guys in this class already know the material so it's not a biggie.

Fuuuhk. I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment