Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Not the Type of Lolita I Thought I Was...

On my youtube video for my Lolita OOTD [here!] I only have 90 something views (I'm so pop-u-lar!) and TWO DISLIKES?! WHAT? I don't understand. D: People don't understand that I'm not trying to be braggy. I unhealithly so enjoy watching OOTD videos. Mainly for insipration but apparently other lolita's don't understand that. :c

But that's not what surprised me the most.
So I looked at the demographic of where people are viewing the video. Mainly in America, some in Japan, Australia, Brazil and the London/Nordic reigon. Ok, sure that's fine.
Viewers:

Gender Age
Female 18-24 Duh, I mean, that's my age limit.
Male 55-64   ...Um...Ok...I'M SORRY? WAIT. IS THAT RIGHT???
Male 45-54  I guess it wouldn't lie twice...COME ON. I'M NOT EVEN A SMALL ASAIN GIRL.

And I've come to the conclution that all the 'female' viewers are me checking the video for comments and etc. Plus a couple other real people who are considered females on youtube. But really, Males 45-64??? I feel dirty. Like, not fashion lolita, but the book lolita. Granted, I'm 20, but my mentality and maturity can dwindle down to a 16 - 18 year old on frequent occations.

No comments:

Post a Comment