Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm So Sick of My Stupid Job

I hate it. Like, seriously. Target is not a good place to work. Espeically at the one I work at. They don't give one hairy rat's ass about our stupid keios. We press the call button a million times and they literally just ignore us. Why bother giving us a button if us using it is pointless? I mean, I love pushing a button as much as the next girl, but if I don't get a result, WHAT THE HELL?! I PUSHED THE BUTTON SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPNE. NAO. KTHXBAI.
I am so pissed at these Target creatures. Our (now previous) boss should have hired someone who can work MORNINGS EVERY DAY. We didn't need another closer.
So today, because one person called out and another left early, I was screwed.
I'm always screwed.
My ass gets put on a platter and I never get a pat on the fucking back.
Jesus, no one ever says we do a good job. We are always told what we missed, even in situations like this. Never, "Great job, Amanda! I know you had to close on your own [a-fucking-gain], but you did a great job! Here, have a lunch on us."
</ending dream sequence>

And now, our new temporary lead is like "HEY GUIEZ, I KNOW U R BUZY BUT CAN U PLZ DO A LUBBY SWEEEEP? KTHX," When we are super, duper busy. LIKE SERIOUSLY?! DO YOU HAVE 'IEZ'?? THERE ARE A MILLION GAGILLION PEOPLE WHO NEED THEIR DRINKS IN 'UNDER THREE BLOODY MINUTES' (haha yeah, OK) AND YOU WANT US TO CLEAN?
OH HAY, LOOK, YOU HAVE TWO HANDS AND HAVE THE TIME TO BOTHER US, YOU DO IT.



I'm quitting soon.
It will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment