Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lolita in Goleta #1

So first things first, Goleta is pronounced go-leet-uh. Now the total sounds way cooler.

Today was the first day I wore lolita here in SB/Goleta (Goleta is about 10 miles north of SB). I only went half lolie (see image below) today. The main reasons for that are 1.) It's warm out and 2.) I didn't want to freak out the house mates.

I did a lot today; went to SBCC (unsuccessful), Albersons, Von's, Costco, Home Depot, Ross (got new running tennies) and a smoke shop (for JD). The cashier at Albersons said he liked my outfit and would have given me a piece of candy if he had any but have us the store discount instead since neither of us have Albersons cards.

Side note: Stella is so fucking hyper and rambunctious right now it's driving me bonkers.

I also started the 30 Day/300 challenge to start shaping my abs. I feel a bit site and jogging for 10 minutes didn't help. But I need to get some athleticism back. I didn't appreciate how fit I was when I played basketball because I thought that was just normal for me since I played for 8 years solid. But now that I can't even run a fucking block, I feel so pathetic. Jake started rising his bike, too. It's nice we are both taking care of ourselves. I decided to make walking/jogging/running my drinking. If I feel like I really 'want' to drink, I will go on a walk/jog/run instead. Healthier for my body and relationship. :)

Played more (sober) beer pong. Won both games I played (I think). I'm starting to understand why people enjoy it do much. I have an advantage because I stay sober the whole time, but I suck so it balances out. After that we played Blur and then L4D2. I didn't really feel like it though since A was sufficiently drunk and easy mode was difficult (manages to finish the ending on my own, though). We watched Dazed and Confused. It was a good 70's movie. Lots of actors that later become famous.

My Jeffrey Campbell shoes should arrive in the next two days. I'm so excited! I've wanted them for a while and feel it was a good purchase. :)

That's all for today. I miss my YouTube channel. :( Need to vlog soon.

Also miss Jake like crazy. A played Less than Jake in the car and it stung (he didn't know).

Stella is all tuckered out now and so am I.

Night.
XoxoX

No comments:

Post a Comment