Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Adventure: Night #3

I might eventually edit this post. I'm on my phone because we don't have Internet yet.

This is my third official night of The Adventure. Stella and I arrived here last Sunday night around 9pm. Stella barked at me a little bit and didn't eat/drink/use the litter box on the way down, but she slept and smiled so i knew she was ok. :) Her cage took up 2/3 of the cab in the truck!
That night, I stayed up for a little bit and hung out with the guys, but passed out pretty early. I was physically and emotionally exhausted.

I had to say my (temporary) good bye to Jake and it was so hard. My face was on over-drive so I was a slobbery mess. Not surprisingly, Jake kept his composure and still has. He is always the super strong one. I know he misses me, though. He calls me every day and we even talked for 35 minutes. :) I thought I would have to pry the phone calls out if him but he's been calling me and it's nice.

I met L for the first time. We (I, really) lucked out in picking him kinda blindly. He's very nice and even made us chow mien!
The guys threw a little party last night. Still learning the lingo since I am a huge stranger to all of this, but it might have been considered a 'kickback'. There were a decent amount of people, all the girls got really drunk. I was scared they were going to puke in our bathrooms. After I used our bathroom upstairs, I left the light and vent going so it appeared occupied. I DON'T want to clean up some random's vomit (yet).

I will admit I felt crazy outta place, but after a little bit of just watching them, I felt better. I was still the weird girl with tea instead of alcohol, but I'm sorta proud of that. Don't get me wrong, I've tried it and I'm not sitting there judging them all or anything. I just don't drink but enjoy crowds and loud music.
I also already know I will be a weird girl in IV. I haven't yet (too hot and lazy during the day) worn lolita or the necomimi (need batteries) but as soon as I do I know I'm starting a reputation for myself. I don't mind the idea of that, though.

They should be good for now. Kinda a lame night, but I did just play L4D2 with Al on the Xbox. It was something familiar so I felt less sad about missing Jake. I went on a walk and watched the ocean for a few earlier tonight. Thought it might help me since I was in a bit of a funk, but not really.

Good Night~

Ps: I also miss my soulmate. I didn't get to see her before I left. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment