Wednesday, November 28, 2012

18 Days

'Till what, you ask?

I GO HOME!!!

I quit my job at Michaels. :C I love it there and hate that I had to, but I need to go home this winter holiday.
The semester is almost over and I am ready for it to be done. I defiantly took on too much with a job along side 15 units (12 being full time student).
My last day of work is the 5th of next month; in one week.

Turkey Day was nice, but not what I am use to. That is not a bad thing at all, I just missed my mom's side of the family. It was a  small, simple Thanksgiving Day.

I have been feeling sick-ish the last few days, like I'm fighting something off. I don't have full-blown symptoms, but they are there and persistent. I actually feel pretty crappy right now. I feel just barely light headed and have a weird feeling in the back of my throat. It's like when you eat a lot of oranges or tangy fruit. I've been going crazy with the Vitamin-C, too.

Should have taken a nap earlier. Oh well.

Time to actually pay attention in history class.

byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment