Thursday, November 15, 2012

Leaopard Print Vests Rule

I gave myself a face mask and a bath earlier.
It felt really nice and my face feels *pure*.
Hehe
Anyway, I really don't feel like I belong here. My roommates are downstairs watching YouTube videos and doing other things I don't do...
I am becoming more serious about moving out next semester. I need to make an appointment with a counselor ASAP. I should have done it sooner, but I never have time. :C Hopefully, I can find time tomorrow...I'm super excited about my career as a Sonographer now. Like, seriously. To be honest, mainly because I will possibly make $65k a year right out of school. That means I can afford going to FIDM. YES. I follow someone on IG that is a fashion student and watching him makes me very excited for my future! I feel I am on the right track again! YUUUUPEEE!

On another note, I am now addicted to Adventure Time. I love it! I knew I should have watched this a long time ago!
This makes me motivated to cheer-up about my adventure. :)

I have a shitty schedule next weekend after Turkey Day, but am going to try and trade. We will see. I just need to stay positive!

Ok. I should really go to bed.

One more thing! My mom "bought" me this awesome vest. :) I bought it because only our Costco has it still, and she said she'd pay be back for an early present. I don't know if I will have her, though. She already claims she will buy me the Spiked Litas for Xmas. But this vest will look bomb with the Spiked Litas. ;)

1 comment:

  1. saw this and thought of you

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXe3Rhp-WNs&feature=watch_response

    ReplyDelete