Monday, November 12, 2012

Watching Adventure Time for the First TIme

And I like it so far. C:
I've had a kinda weird day.
It's been good and bad.

My family was in town and came to visit me while at work; my mom's brother and his girlfriend. She brought her nephew with her that lives in Isla Vista, too.

But that didn't help that I am super homesick. Like, crazy homesick. Crying-under-the-covers-homesick.

I am trying to figure out what to do to make myself happier, because I think I'm extra homesick because I am just unhappy in general. I can't decided if that's just because I'm a baby or if it's because I have too much going on with work 20 hours a week and school full time.
I moved out to be happy, but found myself in the same pattern of work, school, little play.

Whatevers.

Time to enjoy the rest of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment