Saturday, November 24, 2012

You're the Best, Bear.

Jake gave me an early holiday present because he was worried I owned it already.

He knows me so well. I don't know why, but I don't expect people to remember most of the stupid/things I say but he does. What he got me was a Betsey Johnson "Heaven's To Betsey" necklace. :)


I am in total love. He got it off eBay, but I think he paid closer to regular price so I'm sure it's real! He got it because it matches my blue, purple and gold BTSSB Gabriel lolita dress. I feel sooo, soo lucky!
I was at his Oma's for Turkey Day and they tease him about being a grump-butt and bossy and he even jokes that he's 'my one flaw.' YEAH. OK. But I know he's not. *incoming cheese* He completes me.

lololloloololololklojfhdofjbko;fjkd;cnl;kv

Ok, more pictures.

I am bananas over this necklace.


No comments:

Post a Comment