Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Hurrr

So I dyed my hair pink. c:
It was for the night before (adding blog for that next). My mom and her side of the family are members at the de Young Museum and we saw the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit!
So next day before I washed my hair, I wanted to see how it looked with my Alice and the Pirates Queen's Coach dress. the pink was very close. I can't wait to use good dye on my hair so it will stay!
I am not a fan of Manic Panic and now that I've tried it, I can honestly say I would not recommend it. It just didn't work for me. The color hardly took and did not last at all. granted it was a lighter color, but still. I've worked with pink hair dye and have had way better results. But each to their own. :)
Can't wait until Friday! Going to the city for some well needed Summer Lolita shopping! Yay! <3
I haven't worn lolita in so long, it makes me sad. :c I hope I get the part time sbux job at the corp store. Sure, less money, but I need that free time! Working 32+ hours a week is killer! But the money sure is nice... 

No comments:

Post a Comment