Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So This Was Marin's Idea

To do a 'things I love' post. "Instant happiness" she says.

Things I Love:
Marin
Jake
Stella
My Phone
Nomca (car)
Sarah
Family
Starbucks Drinks
Lolita!!!!!!!
Not being broke
Skyrim
My PS3
My banana sticker on my PS3
The xBox and conroller Jake gave me (lime green!)
Food
Crafts
Sewing
Helping People
Making people laugh
tumblr
Pinterest
Lolita (book)
Fashion in general
Making meals, but only if it's for someone else
Surprises; giving and getting ones
Laughing
Some of my memories
More Starbucks
Music
Dancing
Day Dreaming
Sewing Machine
The smell of rain on concrete
The smell of Jake's clothing
Non-natural colors in my hair
Adventures
Dragonball/Z
Reading
Manga
Drawing
Photography
Hot summer nights
Toburt
Honey Kat
Okipuss
Shopping
San Francisco
When my boyfriend comes back after an argument <3
Marucci's
Chipotle
BBQ Bacon Burgers
Salt and Vinigar Kettle Chips
Coupons
My job (mostly making drinks. and then drinking them)
The anticipation of shopping for new Lolita
Singing
Singing in my car, alone but with the window's down so others have to suffer, too.
Rain
The Sims
Interior design
More food
Google
Youtube
Ranting
Thrifting
Halloween
Candy
Kisses
Tattoos
Piercings
My internet name; twunks
Marin's cooking/baking
Bread
Cheese
Costco
Rings
Jewelry
Craigslist's Free section
Having an excuse to get dressed up
Shoes
Being apart of the 'inside' jokes

And myself, just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment