Friday, April 20, 2012

THRIFTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Had some errands to run today and decided
"WHY THE HELL NOT? THRIFING TIME!!!"

This was mostly inspired because of the outfit from today (will be next post). Long story short, someone told me my outfit was very cute and asked if there was a special occation. My response?
"Naw. I'm a fashion major so it's always like this. <chuckle>"
Yeahhhhh
So in the car, I was super happy to have delicious Jamba and to have finally decided to be a fashion majorerrrr. I just kept shouting
"I'M A FASHION MAJOR. NO REALLY. FOR CEREAL. I'M A FASHION MAJOR.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY."

Anywaho, the Goodwill (right next door to Salvation Army) is usually more expensive and doesn't have as good of a selection. So after I popped into the Goodwill, I went the the Salvation Army and found these goodies. :)
There was an extra sale today so everything was $11.50!!!

My plans for this one are to make it a shorter skirt. I have a fun idea for it. ;)
$5.99 $3 !
------------------------------------

Saw the white one at the last second. So cute! And the 'Halifax' shirt. OH GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
I almost wasn't able to fit my head though the hole <snicker>. But it's just so awesome.
I was very much in a Japanese-Fashion state of mind today. =3=
Both shirts $1.99 $1 each!
--------------------------------------

I've been wanting manly shoes!
$6 $3 !

---------------------------------



I already own this dress in pink. Unfortunaly, I paid full price several years ago.
But I was surprised to see it in the Salvation Army because this dress is at least 3 years old!
And it's my size. :) Love those odds.
$6.99 $3.50 !

No comments:

Post a Comment